Correção de texto: Perhaps you're right

Perhaps you're right... I really don't know what I'm doing... However, it doesn’t matter for me. Because I know that all paths lead us to the same place... Just for this reason, I'm absolutely sure that I'm on the right path... My Personal Path... In the same way that you're in your Path... Your Personal Path... If you're right or wrong? it doesn’t matter for me, and it couldn't be different...

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
9 65 608
My corrections:

Perhaps you're right... I really don't know what I'm doing... However, it doesn’t matter to me. Because I know that all paths lead us to the same place... Just for this reason, I'm absolutely sure that I'm on the right path... My Personal Path... In the same way that you're on your Path... Your Personal Path... If you're right or wrong? It doesn’t matter to me, and it couldn't be different...

Comments:
If you're writing formal texts, play safe and always avoid apostrophes and overestimating some punctuation symbols, for example, full stops and exclamation marks.
Some people say that, at a crossroads, always turn right (meaning to make the right choice). This is why you say you're on the right path.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
In prose writing (don´t know if you meant poetry or something.) it´s advisable to avoid too many suspensions of thought (the three dots things - ellipsis). It struck me as if you wanted to leave unfinished sentences, ommited or were hesitant.

But then, on second thought, I changed my mind. Then, my impression is that you elaborated a writer-based text, not a reader-based one. We have to think about the audience when we write. And again, it seems that you overplayed your hand with the use of ellipses. It may confuse the reader.

See its usage here:
http://www.queens-english-society.com/p ... guide.html

Incidentally, one´s personal path doesn´t mean that is the right path (or the wrong one, for that matter). Just that one have your say when it comes to their own life matters, and that others should listen to your point of view.
Some ways of communicating are more effective than others, though, that´s why we are here, to learn them. :D Communication is always a "two-way street".
It's true, PPaulo ! :D
Thank you guys so much for help me!