Correção de texto: Personal Testimony

1 6 16
Depoimento Pessoal

Olá, sou o Fábio. Faz quatro anos que estou aprendendo Inglês. Sonho em ser professor de Inglês daqui há alguns anos. Porém, acho que cometi graves erros no início do meu aprendizado. Nos primeiros dois anos, minha rotina de estudos era fundamentada praticamente em gramática e memorização de palavras isoladas. Resumindo, muita teoria e pouca prática.

Hoje me sinto bastante frustrado por compreender que minhas primeiras escolhas metodológicas retardaram minha fluência. Mesmo sendo um estudante autodidata, sempre fui disciplinado nos meus estudos, nunca fiquei um dia sequer sem estudar durante todos esses anos. Eu vivo o Inglês, eu respiro o Inglês. Por outro lado, hoje vejo que apenas disposição e disciplina não são suficientes para ser tornar fluente numa segunda língua. Mais do que disposição e disciplina, você precisa ter a sorte de encontrar à metodologia mais adequada para você desde o início de sua jornada rumo à fluência.

......................................................................................................................
Personal Testimony

Hi, I’m Fábio. It’s been four years since I first started learning English/I’ve been learning English for four years. I have a dream to become an English teacher in the near future. However, I believe I made huge mistakes at the beginning of my learning. In the early two years, my daily study routine was basically based on grammar and memorization of isolated words. In short, I would learn in theory not in practice.

Nowadays I feel fairly frustrated because I know that I picked up the wrong methodologies and it ended up delaying my fluency. Even being a self-taught student, I’ve been always disciplined in my studies; I never stayed even a single day without studying throughout these years. I live English, I breathe English. On the other hand, I realize that only disposition and discipline are not sufficient for becoming fluent in a second language. More than disposition and discipline, you should be lucky for finding out the methodology more suitable for you from the beginning of you journey towards fluency.

............................................................................................................

[Só para concluir o raciocínio e o texto não ficar muito extenso para a correção]
Esse é um risco que toda pessoa corre ao decidir aprender outro idioma, quer seja autodidata quer não. Ninguém pode negar que hoje à internet é uma das principais ferramentas no aprendizado da língua inglesa. Porém, devido a gama de conhecimento que se tem à disposição, às vezes acontece da pessoa não ter a sorte de fazer as melhores escolhas metodológicas e ficar perdido (a) por um tempo assim como eu fiquei.

Abraço e obrigado pela correção!

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
  Resposta mais votada
6 14 102
Here follow my suggestions:
Personal Testimony

Hi, I’m Fábio. It’s been four years since I first started learning English (1). I have a dream to become (2) an English teacher in the near future. However, I believe I made huge mistakes at the beginning of my learning. In the (3) first two years, my daily study routine was basically based on grammar and memorization of isolated words. In short, I would learn in theory(4), not in practice.

Nowadays I feel fairly frustrated(5), because I know that I picked up the wrong methodologies and it ended up delaying my fluency. Even being a self-taught student, I’ve (6) always been disciplined in my studies; I (7) have never stayed even a single day without studying throughout these years. I live English, I breathe English. On the other hand, I realize that only disposition and discipline are not sufficient for becoming fluent in a second language. More than disposition and discipline, you should be lucky (8) to find out the methodology more suitable for you from the beginning of you journey towards fluency.
Fabio,

Your text was well-written, despite some small mistakes:
(1) Choose one of those sentences, they're equally good. I scratched the second one, but it is up to you.
(2) Personally, I would use the form dream of becoming rather than dream to become, but it is not wrong the way you did it.
(3) You should use first instead of early because you wanted to give an idea of sequence.
(4),(5) There should be a comma there.
(6) Word order: I have always been instead of I have been always.
(7) Present perfect should be used here, due to the fact that it is something that started in the past, but still has reflection in the present.
(8) Lucky to find, not lucky of finding.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers!