Correção de texto: Pop, coke, soda

Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
Do you want a pop? How about a soda? I'd rather a soda. I think you know all of them is the same. It is funny, how word can change from a side the coutry to another. In the south it is commun they ask for a coke, in the north is is more commum they ask for a pop. Pop seem extrange to me but i know it is corret. It happen whit other words and expresions that may have most of one way to say them.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Artful Dodger 4500 6 13 103
Andrezzatkm escreveu:Do you want a pop? How about a soda? I'd rather a soda. I think you know all of them is the same. It is funny, how word can change from a side the coutry to another. In the south it is commun they ask for a coke, in the north is is more commum they ask for a pop. Pop seem extrange to me but i know it is corret. It happen whit other words and expresions that may have most of one way to say them.

Do you want a pop? How about a soda? I'd rather have a soda. I think you know all of them are the same. It is funny how words can change from a side of the coutry to another. In the south, it is common to ask for a coke, whereas in the north, it is more common to ask for a pop. Although pop may seem strange to me, I know it is corret. Other words and idioms can also be expressed in more than one way.

This is my correction.

Cheers!