Correção de texto: Prova de inglês

Hi guys, next saturday i'll do a test on my English course. I hope you can help me with the construction of the text and see what's wrong with it! Here is the text:

The best thing that happened with me, was my trip to Rio Grande do Norte, there I ate a lot of different foods, like sea food, aracajé that I never ate before, I met different people every day, my parents prepared a perfect travel and i'll never forget that!
In the future i am going to do an exchange on Ireland or New Zealand, to improve my English and Math skills, i am going to marry probably with 26 years, I am not going to have kids until 28 years, I want to enjoy my life as a couple! Until there I want to have my life alone, see how I am going to confront the life without the help of my parents!

It must possess 110 to 130 words and have to talk about a thing I did in the past, and things I am going do in the future! thanks for helping!
*I have to use verbs in the past, and the verb to be + going to! I cannot use will :/
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
The best thing that ever happened to me, was my trip to Rio Grande do Norte. There I ate a lot of different dishes/foods, like sea food, *aracajé (I never had ate it before), I met different people every day, my parents prepared a perfect travel and I will never forget that!
In the future I am going to do an exchange on Ireland or New Zealand, to improve my English and Math skills, then I am going to marry/get married probably at twenty six.
I think I am not going to have kids until I am 28 years old, I want to enjoy my life as a couple! Until there, **let´s see how I am going to confront life without the help of my parents!

*aracajé (incorrect, it´s "acarajé", unless they have just invented a new regional dish to rival that one of Bahia origins.) ;)

”I want to have my life alone” - was left entirely out, since I see it as a contradictory expression. You were talking about married life, then all of sudden talks about “wishing to live alone...”

===========
This is a loosely correction I made, so I will leave the "fine tuning" to other participants. Anyway, it´s already a kick-off.