Correção de texto: Pseudo-solidarity

Pseudo-solidarity
I’m deeply touched with the pseudo-solidarity from people in this county.
Whether you guys, you are very happy to go to your church, and you feel much better there, I would like to tell you: keep going and be happy!
So don’t try to manipulate others, which have different ways of thinking. Don’t try to make others feel guilty if somethings got wrong or happened with them, just because they don’t go to your church. I don’t need to believe in something that you believe, so keep it in your mind.
Somebody once called me the “devil” just because I said “I don’t go to the church”. She got shocked “how it could be possible”? She told me with angry face. “I will convert you because you are lost”. I could understand her great surprise, and her rude word (devil) was forgiven.
So then, let’s make it clear: as I said, I’ve got different ways to think about religions. So, don’t waste your time with me (I’m hopeless case). If you have nothing to do, why not go to the library to read a bit in order to improve your English skills? Or, you can read it to your children, as you know, you can awaken your children to the joy of learning by encouraging their imagination and curiosity very early, is the best thing that you could do. And what about keep in your bed and watching the TV Record? I think the latest suggestion sounds better, isn’t it?

agradecia a vossa correção por favor!
bons estudos
If “I’m lost” as you told me, let me discover it by myself, and whether I need for your help, I’m sure I will ask for it.
Many thanks

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Edilia, my corrections to your text are shown below:

Pseudo-solidarity
I’m deeply touched by the pseudo-solidarity from people in this county.
Whether If you guys you are very happy to go to your church, and you feel much better there, I would like to tell you: keep going and be happy!
So don’t try to manipulate others, which have different ways of thinking. Don’t try to make others feel guilty if somethings that happened to them went wrong, just because they don’t go to your church. I don’t need to believe in something that you believe, so keep that in your mind.
Somebody once called me the “devil” just because I said “I don’t go to the church”. She got shocked “how it could be possible?” She told me with an angry face. “I will convert you because you are lost”. I could understand her great surprise, and her rude word (devil) was forgiven.
So then, let’s make it clear: as I said, I’ve got different ways of thinking about religion. So, don’t waste your time with me (I’m a hopeless case). If you have nothing to do, why not go to the library to read a bit in order to improve your English skills? Or, you can read it to your children, as you know, you can awake them to the joy of learning by encouraging their imagination and curiosity very early, is the best thing that you could do. And What about keep in your bed and watch the TV Record? I think the latest suggestion sounds better, isn’t it?

Agradecia a vossa correção por favor!
Bons estudos

If “I’m lost” as you told me, let me discover it by myself, and if whether I need for your help, I’m sure I will ask for it.
Many thanks
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!