Correção de texto: Redação sobre você mesmo.

Alguém pode ajudar? Preciso que essa redação seja corrigida.

Since young I always liked to read, I learned with mother that the books were able to take us much further. Over time I began to enjoy writing too, so chose to study journalism.

In my free time, I like to go to the beach and bike riding on sunny days. I like to keep moving and learning new things. Currently, for example, I'm doing a course on SEO, the Internet.

I always try to be a positive and humorous person. I believe that small acts of kindness make a difference in the day-to-day.

I am looking for an internship where you can learn and be part of a good, solid team work.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcio_Farias 1 24 214
"I am looking for an internship where you can learn and be part of a good, solid team work"

should read

"... learn with and be a part of..."
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Since I was young (also: from an early age/since a young age/from a young age etc) I always liked to read, I learned with my mother that the *books were able to take us much further. Over time I began to enjoy writing too, so chose to study journalism.

In my free time, **I like to go to the beach and bike riding on sunny days. I like moving all the time and learning new things. Currently, for example, I'm taking a course on SEO, the Internet.

I always try to be a positive and humorous person. I believe that small acts of kindness make a difference in the ***day-to-day lives.

I am looking for an internship where I can learn and be part of a good, solid team work.

*you are not talking a specific group of books, so in this way, books plural mean books in general. So, we leave out "the".
Would be different if it were "the culinary books/the English books etc", a particular group/set of books.

**My choice of words:
I like to go to the beach and ride bikes/my bike on sunny days.
or
I like going to the beach and bike riding on sunny days.
(here "going to the beach" one activity and "bike riding" the other.

What seemed awkward to my eyes is "to go..." and the ''ING" form afterwards, well I understood it, it´s just my choice of words. To me the "flow'' is a bit better if we change some words. Anyway, let´s see the opinion from others participants of the Forum.

From what I read, day-to-day generally precedes a noun (day-to-day lives/responsibilities/needs/worries etc), I can´t still say that in a definite way, but in the context "lives" fits well. Don´t you think? ;)

All in all, congrats on your writing, you can express yourself well and in "no time" (I mean "real soon") you will be the one that will be correcting my writings and answers. Keep up the good work!

Hope it helps. ;)