Correção de texto: Results of deforestation

As far as I can tell, deforestation (logging) has a few benefits for people. Many factories has
been explored the natural areas such as the managed forests in the world. There are many
products made by this industrial process, so, that is very important to our lives and necessities,
for example, when you buy something object or stuff, like a clothes, you normally put it in a
paper bag, or when you need to write some letter you also use the paper or sheet to do it,
than, this paper was produced through the cutting trees on the forests. There are many
reasons and arguments to approve this process and consider agreeable with it. Unfortunately
there are too many companies that do not follow the legal deforestation and then we can
imagine how they are proceeding with the natural resources. While I agree that there are
some good proposals, I still think too much control should be done to intercept this illegal
operation. I am convinced that interception could inhibit most of actions from human´s
activities and governments should apply the law with hard politics against to all of those
infractions. Even today there is a lot of companies who has no conscious about the damage
caused in the environment by deforestation, but, considering the low matter given by the
owners and governments, nothing has being done to solve this situation. Overall, people are
stimulating to change this situation, and this motivation can bring benefits in the future if all of
us working together.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My suggestions:

As far as I can tell, deforestation (logging) brings a some benefits for people. Many factories have been exploring the natural areas creating sustainable forests in the world. There are many products developed from this industrial process, so, it is very important for our lives and necessities. For example, when you buy something, like a clothes, you normally put it in a paper bag, or when you need to write a letter you also use the paper or sheet to do it. This paper was produced from forest cut trees on the forests. There are many reasons and arguments to approve this process and consider agreeable with it. Unfortunately, there are too many companies that do not follow the legal deforestation laws and then we can imagine how they are proceeding with the natural resources. While I agree that there are some good proposals, I still think that a lot of control should be done to stop this illegal activity. I am convinced that interception could inhibit this kind of action from human´s activities and governments should apply the law and regulations with hard politics against to all of those infractions offenders, applying the appropriate punishment. Even today there are a lot of companies that have no are notconscience about the progressive damage that deforestation causes to the environment by deforestation, but, considering the little importance given by these company owners and governments, nothing much has been done to solve this situation. Overall, many people are willing to change this situation, and their enthusiasm and motivation can bring benefits in the future if all of us work together.

Text with the corrections:

As far as I can tell, deforestation (logging) brings some benefits for people. Many factories have been exploring natural areas creating sustainable forests in the world. There are many products developed from this industrial process, so, it is very important for our lives and necessities. For example, when you buy something, like clothes, you normally put it in a paper bag, or, when you need to write a letter, you also use paper to do it. This paper was produced from forest cut trees. There are many reasons and arguments to approve this process. Unfortunately, there are too many companies that do not follow the deforestation laws and then we can imagine how they are proceeding with the natural resources. While I agree that there are some good proposals, I still think that a lot of control should be done to stop this illegal activity. I am convinced that interception could inhibit this kind of action and governments should apply the law and regulations against all those infractions offenders, applying the appropriate punishment. Even today there are a lot of companies that have no conscience about the progressive damage that deforestation causes to the environment, but, considering the little importance given by these company owners and governments, nothing much has been done to solve this situation. Overall, many people are willing to change this situation, and their enthusiasm and motivation can bring benefits in the future if all of us work together.

Comments:
In fact, it is not just both public and private organisations, but the individual needs to be encouraged through incentives, like tax-breaks, recycling, reusability, sustainability, reduced wastage, replanting programmes, etc.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
My first impressions, as follows:

As far as I can tell, deforestation (logging) has *some benefits for people. Many factories have explored the natural areas such as the replanted forests in the world. There are many products made by this industrial process, so, that is very important to our lives and necessities.
One example is, when you buy something object or stuff, like clothes, you normally put it in a paper bag, or when you need to write some letter you also use a paper leaf to do it.
This paper was produced through trees cut down on the forests. One have to abide to a set of forestry laws and regulations.

*a few means not much, only a few.
Unless it´s what you really thought.

========
Hope it helps, and that more participants pick up from where I left off.
Hi Telma,
Thank you for your helping!
Allejac.