Correçao de texto: Season of anime

Avatar do usuário edrob518 3160 6 71
Hello everyone! If you guys could give me a hand with this piece of text by adding some suggestions and tips on how to improve it I'll be very thankful.

First of all, I'd like to start off by showing the points I'll be going over in this text: season of anime and my first impression on the plot episode.

In this text on the subject of anime I'll be giving my initial impressions on the shows I've seen so far and I'll try not to bash them. So, another year started,so did the season of anime and this year, as usual have tons of shows to plow through. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this season whatsover, due to a lack of good shows. Looking through the list of this season all shows didnt leave me with no excitement at all and unfortunally my initial impressions seemed to proved true this time around.
My top two picks were shows I saw in the previous season which by the way was excellent. At first I was very concerned that this season was going to be a total letdown.Thankfully, three shows aside from the two I mentioned before gave me a little more hope that this season might not be a total waste after all.
Now, I'm going to give a short summary of the main points of the storyline and my first impressions on this anime which I think it'll end up being the golden nugget among the dirt :D. The show I am taking about is Togyo ghol. The storyline centers around a boy who gets super powers after being bitten by a ghoul which is basically a monster, but has a human appearance and that's what makes harder to distinguish them from humans, I am not going to go into details. As the anime progresses it shows the protagonist's struggles to keep his ghoul identity in secret. One thing that occurs often in the show is his fights against his ghoul side while trying to continue to live like a normal person. That's basically it, all I have to say about this anime is that it does worth following all the way through. It may seem a bit boring at first but as you watch it grows on you,. I , for instance wanted to drop it, thank God I changed my mind and decided to stick it out until the end because I though it would be good. It turned out I was right,That's it.

I'm Looking forward to your suggestions

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My corrections and changes to the text are shown below:

In this text on the subject of anime, I'll be giving Discussing, Outlining/Highlighting anime (in this case highlighting), I will not to bash hit them hard my initial impressions on about the shows I've I have (play safe) seen so far. Another year started and so as did the season of anime, and this year, as usual, has tons of many shows to plow plough through. To be honest (correct, but I would use Honestly (it´s easier), I wasn't was not looking forward to this season whatsoever (no comma) due to a lack of good shows. Looking through the list of this season all the shows *left me with no excitement at all and unfortunately my initial impressions seemed to be proved true this time around.

My top two picks selections/favourites were shows that I saw in the previous season which, by the way, were excellent. At first Firstly, I was very concerned that this season was going to be a total letdown. Thankfully, three shows aside from , in addition to the two I mentioned before gave me a little more hope that this season might not be a total waste of time after all.

Now, I'm going to give a short summary of the main points of the storyline and my first My initial impressions on about this anime which I think will end up being the golden nugget among the dirt (too harsh) is the best amongst the rest :D. The show I am taking The best show in my opinion is Togyo Ghol. The storyline centres around a boy who gets super powers after being bitten by a ghoul which is, basically, a monster (Note: not all ghouls are monsters), but has a human appearance and that's what makes it harder to distinguish them from humans. (Full stop, split the sentence) I am not going to go into details. As the anime progresses it shows the protagonist struggle to keep his ghoul identity in secret. One thing that occurs often in the show is his personal fights against his ghoul side while trying to continue to live like a normal person (Just a copy of Robert Louis Stevenson´s Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde really). That's basically it All I have to say about this anime is that it is worth following all the way through. It may seem a bit boring at first but as you watch it grows on you. I, for instance, wanted to drop it, thank God I changed my mind and decided to stick with it until the end because I thought it would be good. It turned out I was right. That's it loved/liked it, that´s all

*You used double negative.

Resulting text is this:

Highlighting anime, I will not hit hard my initial impressions about the shows I have seen so far. Another year started as did the season of anime, and this year, as usual, has many shows to plough through. Honestly, I was not looking forward to this season whatsoever due to a lack of good shows . Looking through the list of this season all the shows *left me with no excitement at all and unfortunately my initial impressions seemed to be proved true this time around.

My top two favourites were shows that I saw the previous season which, by the way, were excellent. Firstly, I was very concerned that this season was going to be a total letdown. Thankfully, three shows, in addition to the two I mentioned before gave me a little more hope that this season might not be a total waste of time after all.

My initial impressions about this anime which I think is the best amongst the rest :D. The best show in my opinion is Togyo Ghol. The storyline centres around a boy who gets super powers after being bitten by a ghoul which is, basically, a monster with human appearance and that's what makes it harder to distinguish them from humans. I am not going to go into details. As the anime progresses it shows the protagonist struggling to keep his ghoul identity in secret. One thing that occurs often in the show is his personal fights against his ghoul side while trying to continue to live like a normal person . All I have to say about this anime is that it is worth following all the way through. It may seem a bit boring at first but as you watch, it grows on you. I, for instance, wanted to drop it, thank God I changed my mind and decided to stick until the end because I thought it would be good. It turned out I loved it.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!