Correção de texto: "Sex sent me to ER"

Avatar do usuário Andrezzatkm 4820 1 8 105
Couples, friends, doctors and nurses recall the fanniest and painfull histories that happened in the emergency room as a result of romantic adventure, even if it happened between troo bedroom and the livingroom. Some people bumped their head, others got intoxicated with some food tha their had been eating on the bed, someone else just had some accdent with a sex toy. It is the setting of a reallity show called "sex sent me to ER". People tells their embarrassing history to millions of viewers on TV, with participation of some witnessess that can "confirm" the history. Besides, doctors and nurses who took part on the day of the incident, make their profissional remarkes.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Hi Andrezza, these are my corrections to your text:

Couples, friends, doctors and nurses recall the funniest and the most painfull stories that happened in the emergency room as a result of romantic adventures, even when they happened between a bedroom and a living room. Some people bumped their heads, others got intoxicated with some food that they had been eating on the bed, someone else just had some accident with a sex toy. It is the setting of a reallity show called "Sex Sent Me to ER". People tell their embarrassing stories to millions of TV viewers, with the participation of some witnesses that can "confirm" the story. Besides, doctors and nurses who took part on the day of the incident, make their profissional remarks.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!