Correção de texto - Simple past e present perfect

Last year, i saw Beyoncé in Castelão Stadium. She played
for almost for hours and the greatest songs were Love on top and Crazy in
love. Some of the songs were fast and good for dancing. The show was great,
but i didn't like the organization.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Last year I saw Beyoncé in Castelão Stadium. She played
for almost four hours and the greatest songs were Love on Top and Crazy in
Love. Some of the songs were fast and good for dancing. The show was great,
but I didn't like its organization.

You wrote for instead of four when you said the duration of the concert.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Last year, I went to Beyoncé awesome show (concert) in the Castelão Stadium. She sang (or still better "performed") for almost four hours straight (four hours in a row).
Awesome on her part, she sang a lot of hits, of wich the greatest ones (or, the most famous of them) were Love on Top and Crazy in Love. Some of the songs had a good beat, the kind of gets you wanting to dance on the spot! The show was fabulous. In general, it was a blast, amazing indeed, the only downside was the poor planning/lack of organization by the staff.

Now, if you want to mean it was real messy then you can go like:
Altough the artist´s show was amazing, the place/venue was a zoo, it wasn´t worth the pricey ticket we bought, only to get ourselves packed in like sardines. The sound was awful, one couldn´t make out what she sing-sang. Many had to watch the show through the mounted TV screens, etc etc...
Obrigada aos que responderam!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
You´re welcome.