Correção de texto sobre Football

Speaking of my football experience, I would like to say that I really get off on football, and when I was a child, I had played football 7 years, and I used play every other days. I was a goalkeeper, and sometimes I made a “gigantic howler “. Fortunately, I never had a serious injury, and I disliked players who tried to dawdling and make a dangerous slide tackle from behind or tried to take a dive to draw a penalty.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
gian2hard 1 7 52
Sugestão :)
speaker escreveu:Speaking of my football experience, I would like to say that I really get off on football, I've played as a goalkeeper every other day for 7 years when I was a child (younger), and I used play every other days. I was a goalkeeper. ( I sometimes ) used to make gigantic (or outrageous) howlers. Fortunately, I've never had a serious injury, and I disliked players who tried to dawdle and make a recklessly slide tackle from behind or try to take a dive to draw a penalty.