Correção de "Texto sobre profissões"

amanha tenho de ler este texto oralmente na aula de inglês. acham de devia mudar alguma coisa?

the Children's Day is tomorrow therefore i am going to talk about pediatrician since I have a huge admiration to this job. To be a pediatrician we need to have good marks at school, and be very intelligent but this is not enough. In fact a pediatrician must have skills to deal with kids. They also should be very kind, gentle and friendly too. many studies show us which a kid starts crying earlier if the pediatrician is not lovely. Nowadays is not easy find good pediatricians. First some guys just want to be a pediatrician in order to have a large salary. Then, as I told you before to be a pediatrician we must have love for kids, and some pediatricians don’t like them, and again they just want money. Everything and everyone revolves around money. Nevertheless future is in our hands and if we want we can change it.

obrigado

INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Erdna,

Sugestões de melhoria para seu texto:

Children's Day is tomorrow, therefore I am going to talk about pediatricians since I really admire this profession. To be a pediatrician you need to get good marks at school and be very intelligent, but this is not enough. In fact, a pediatrician must have skills to deal with kids. They also should be very kind, gentle and friendly. Many studies show that kids start crying earlier if the pediatrician isn't nice. Nowadays, it is not easy to find good pediatricians. First some guys just want to be pediatricians in order to make a lot of money. Then, as I told you before, to be a pediatrician, you must have love for kids, and some pediatricians don’t like them, and again they just want money. Everything and everyone revolves around money. Nevertheless future is in our hands and if we want we can change it.

Outros colegas aqui do fórum poderão oferecer mais sugestões.

Abraços,
obrigado