Correção de texto sobre relacionamentos 2

Olá! Aqui está a continuação da história. Vocês poderiam corrigi-la para mim? Obrigada!

Lisa: No! Stop saying that!
Paul: I adore you! Do you wanna go out with me? Please, say ´yes´!
Lisa: I´m really upset, Paul! I won´t say anything but a thing: I hate any part of you! I don´t forgive you! Go out!
Paul: Please! Don´t get me wrong! Why are you so evil, darling? Don´t...
Lisa: Hey!... Don´t try to tell me what to do! You are nothing! You´re so bad! Go out, Paul!
Paul: I just need a promise. Please, say that you´re gonna call me later. I need hear your voice!
Lisa: Oh! God! I don´t care about your problems! I don´t care about you!
Paul: Please...
Lisa: Take your hands off of me, Paul! Let me go!
Paul: I´m so sad, now, Lisa!
Lisa: It´s done! I´m engaged, now! I love William!
Paul: You´re a lyier, Lisa!
Lisa: And you´re crazy, Paul! You´d never care about me and now you say that you love me! I don´t understand! Let me go!
Paul: Ok! I leave you, but you will see, so soon..

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção/melhoria

Lisa: No! Stop saying that!
Paul: I adore you! Do you wanna go out with me? Please, say ´yes´!
Lisa: I´m really upset, Paul! I won´t say anything but that I hate any part of you! I won't forgive you! Get out!
Paul: Please! Don´t get me wrong! Why are you so evil, darling? Don´t...
Lisa: Hey!... Don´t try to tell me what to do! You are nothing! You´re so bad! Get out, Paul!
Paul: I just need a promise. Please, say that you´re gonna call me later. I need to hear your voice!
Lisa: Oh! God! I don´t care about your problems! I don´t care about you!
Paul: Please...
Lisa: Take your hands off of me, Paul! Let me go!
Paul: I´m so sad, now, Lisa!
Lisa: It´s done! I´m engaged, now! I love William!
Paul: You´re a liar, Lisa!
Lisa: And you´re crazy, Paul! You´d never care about me and now you say that you love me! I don´t understand! Let me go!
Paul: Ok! I'll leave you, but you will see me so soon..