Correção de texto "Sorry for not introducing..." [en>en]

Olá pessoal! Estou tentando ser aceita em uma escola no Canadá e por enquanto estou entrando em contato com a direção da escola. Preciso de ajuda para saber se não há erros, ou mal uso das palavras. Meu futuro depende desse texto! Obrigado pela ajuda!

Dear Sai

Sorry for not introducing myself on the last e-mail. My name is Ana, I'm 15 years-old and I'm coursing the second year on high school, here in Brazil.
Reading about the opportunities that *** offers to international students, I realized that I fit in some necessary items to be admitted at **** College.
My academic achievement is exemplary and has been recognized by the school and by the community. My recovery has been higher then 90% in the majority of the subjects. I had the opportunity to study English during two years ,here in Brazil and during a month in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Another quality I have is the engagement with community activities. Since I was 9, I'm responsible for teaching Christian values to children in the church that I attend. I had the experience of working in a daycare center to unprivileged children. Grateful, Ana
There're some document or more informations that I can send to you about me?
Could you please advise me about the steps to compete for a scholarship? Grateful, Ana
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário Flavia.lm 3885 1 9 86
Ana Chas escreveu:(...)Since I was 9, I'm responsible for teaching Christian values to children in the church that I attend. I had the experience of working in a daycare center to unprivileged children. (...)

Hi Ana,
Are you a catechist?

A catechist is one who engages in such religious instruction. Typically, it is a lay minister trained in the art of catechesis. It might also be a pastor or priest, religious teacher, or other individuals in church roles (including a deacon, religious brother or sister, or nun). The primary catechists for children are their parents[citation needed] or communities.[2] A catechumen is one who receives catechetical instruction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catechism
Dear Sai,

I am sorry, I didn't say about myself on the last e-mail.
My name is Ana, I'm 15 years old and I'm coursing the second year on high school, here in Brazil.

Reading about the opportunities that the schools offer to international students, I realized that I fit in some necessary items to be admitted at college.

My academic achievement is exemplary and has been recognized by the school and by the community. My recovery has been higher then 90% in the majority of the subjects. I had the opportunity to study English during two years, here in Brazil and during one month in Orlando, Florida, USA.

Another quality I have is the engagement with community activities. Since I was 9, I'm responsible for teaching Christian values to children at the church that I attend. I had the experience of working in a daycare center to unprivileged children.

Grateful,

Ana