Correção de Texto "Spending vacation at home"

Olá!
Gostaria da revisão do texto abaixo.
Estou treinando diariamente com a criação de textos e o EE tem sido de grande ajuda.

We have a lot of different things to do when we are at home. Enjoy our family, read an interesting book, watch a good movie. Besides that, most of people who live in the same house for years don’t even know the amazing places that there’re in the city they live.
I’m pretty sure that if you think about it, you will figure out some touristic points in your city that you hadn’t visited yet. And they are right there, very close to you! So, spending your vacation at home can be boring? Yes, but just if you want it. There are so much cultural and historical places that can increase your knowledge and the way you see life. I have no doubt it’ll be a terrific experience.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite entender:

We have a lot of different things to do when we are at home. Enjoying our family, reading an interesting book, watching a good movie. Besides that, most people who live in the same house for years don’t even know the amazing places that there’re in the city they live.
I’m pretty sure that if you think about it, you will figure out some tourist spots in your city that you haven't visited yet. And they are right there, very close to you! So, spending your vacation at home can be boring? Yes, but just if you want it to be. There are so much cultural and historical places that can improve your knowledge and the way you see life. I have no doubt it’ll be a terrific experience.