Correção de texto: sports, features and vacation

Boa Tarde Pessoal,

Como estou treinando inglês gostariam que corrigissem os textos que criei com base nas palavras que estou estudando.

Sports
I am speak about George! George is lovely water. He is swimming every days in pool and beach! George is atractive man, he is complexion face, is goog-looking, and pratic jogging with his father Bush and lifting weights. His father is elderly. He is sixty years. He has a feature, he has a scar on his face and has very wrinkles because is fell playing rapeling in mountains. This relationship is very cool!

Features
I took very time for unpack my stuff, but is Brazil very amazing! The people care each others. When come beck the plane full de people, and I fear when take off. But last flight was easy!

Vacation
In my vacation I will go to fly in the world. The first stop is visist the Pyramids in Egypit. I have visit place of interest. I will take photos the toys in Disneyworld in United State. I going pack my stuff for travel.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
ALGUMAS OBSERVAÇÕES
Sports
I am will speak about George, George he is a lovely water swimmer. He is swimming every days in a pool and in the beach! (Or in pools and beaches) George is an atractive man, he is complexion face (realmente não entendi essa parte), is and goog-looking man, he practices jogging and lifting weights with Bush, his father.

His father is elderly, he is sixty years old. (Você diz: He is sixty. ou he is sixty years old). He has a feature a sign, he has a scar on his face and has very some wrinkles. because His scar is due to a falling from a rope while he was rappelping in the mountains. This Their relationship is very cool!

Features
I took very a long time for to unpack my stuff, but is Brazil is very amazing! The Brazilian people care about each others. When I come beck came back from my trip, the plane was full de of people, and I felt afraid fear when the plane take off took off. But my last flight was easier!

Vacation
In my next vacation I will go to fly in around the world. The first stop is visist will be the Pyramids in Egypit. I have want to visit places that I have interest for. I will take photos in Disneyworld in the United States. I am going to pack my stuff for and travel.