Correção de Texto: Strange Experience

The arrival of the cold weather in Brazil is well received by some people who are keen on this season. Especially to couples that are dating so then appreciate this period to have a good time together.
Anyway, last year when that time arrived in São Paulo, my girlfriend and I started the preparation for find a place out a place to do sightseeing tours and lived it up. Nevertheless, we were not able to afford such expensive travels, so we decided go to a nearest chilly countryside village which is called Campos do Jordão, located into Sao Paulo state.
To begin with, it involved a lot of remarkable things, such as adventure and unsettling moments.
Then, when we arrived in the city and we were looking for something unusual to do around there, suddenly with a glance at the information leaflets we saw something that drew our attention, there was an announcement of a ride to the highest mountain peak where we could see an amazing view. After that, we come to decision of going by car so then we initiated to climb, during the path we perceived that it was almost impossible pursue due to holes and hurdles, to make things worst our car got stuck in the stones and mud, besides of that while we were trying get out of the way some animals appeared and were crossing the pathway right close to us. What is more the sun was going down and it was getting dark, we really felt creepy and horrifying about the whole situation we faced. On the other hand, I have sure that we taught which it no use to climb the peaks by car, it is better use an appropriated vehicle usually named as “buggy”.
In a nutshell, we luckily came across a local resident who explained to us which it was unsafe and guided us through to way back. On the whole, it was an outlandish and spooky experience.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Telma Regina 9 65 608
My corrections and changes to your text are shown below:

The arrival of the cold weather in Brazil is well received by those who like it, especially dating couples might appreciate this period to spend a "warm" time together.

Anyway, last year when the same time arrived in São Paulo, my girlfriend and I *started looking for a place to take a sightseeing tour and enjoy ourselves. Nevertheless, we were not able to afford such expensive travels, so we decided go to a nearest chilly countryside village which is called Campos do Jordão, located in São Paulo State.

At the start, the trip involved a lot of adventurous things with some unsettling moments.

When we arrived in the city and were looking for something unusual to do around there, suddenly glancing at an information leaflet, we saw something that drew our attention. It was an announcement of a ride to the highest mountain peak where we could see an amazing view. After that, we decided to go by car. We started going uphill and during the journey we noticed that it was almost impossible to continue due to holes and obstacles. Making matters worse, our car got stuck in the stones and mud. While we were trying to get out of the situation, some animals appeared and were crossing the path near us. On top of that, the sun was setting and it was getting dark. We really felt horrified about the whole creepy situation that we were facing. I'm sure we were taught that we shouldn't climb the peaks by car, it is better to use a more suitable vehicle, such as a jeep or “buggy”.

Luckily we came across a local resident who explained to us that it was unsafe what we were doing and directed our way back. Overall, it was an strange and frightening experience because we were unprepared for all potential problems.

*Keep it simple