Correção de texto "Study English everyday is very important"

I'm Marcelo, i'm 23 years old
I study english do little time.
I don't speak very well still, but i believe that i will speak with fluency in three or four years, because today i know the secret. The secret is study everyday, God know how much i am dedicated, i will learn english and i will live in Vancouver, Canadá.
Today for you be one great winner in labor market the english is very important.
You can ask for me, study everyday is easy? I say for you, no.
For you study everyday you need organize your time, it's not easy but is very important for your future.

You need choice, study everyday or lose time with others things.
You need grow in english and if you study everyday you will see your progress in little time, how i'm seeing my progress today.
Will be amazing. The people will look for you with other eyes
Everything that you study, you need study every day.

For example: I'm teacher music and i talk always to my students that they need play your instruments everyday and they are getting better.

Do You can see progress in my english? Sure, because I study every day.
I have a question for you. Listen with attention. How much you want speak english? Just a little or you want speak with fluency?

How i said before the english is important, everybody want learn english but few people learn of true. Because few people study everyday.

You can't imagine how you can grow if create the hábit of study everyday.

The sky is the limit.

Se tiver algum erro por favor me corrijam para eu saber onde errei.
Abraços

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção de um trecho:

[quote]I haven't studied English for long.
I don't speak it very well yet, but I believe that I will speak with fluency in three or four years, because today I know the secret. The secret is to study every day, God knows how much I am dedicated, I will learn English and I will live in Vancouver, Canadá.
Today for to you be a great winner in labor market, English is very important.
You can ask me, is it easy to study every day? I tell you, no.
For you to study every day, you need to organize your time, it's not easy but it is very important to your future.