Correção de texto: Summary Proofreading

Hi, there!

I am supposed to write a summary of a survey of cell phones. I would like to know whether you could proofread it for me? Thank you so much in advance!

Most of students own a cellphone. Competing with such a device has not been easy for teachers, not least due to the increasing access to social media. However, if used duly, it has much to add to the education in general.

It is well known that it can make classes more interesting and studying a little more fun, since it enable students to take pictures, watch and record videos, take tests, etc.

Besides, its advantages are undeniable: the student does not need to copy off the board - just a click and all the necessary informations are in a photo, which can save them some time. In addition to that, it can be an ally in the search of many additional informations that help improve the learning.

For such reasons , teachers and professors should tap into cell phones rather than forbidden its use in class.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Telma Regina 9 65 608
Some corrections and changes to your text:

Most students own a cellular/mobile phone. Competing with such a device has not been easy for teachers, not least due to the increasing access to social media. However, if used well, it has much to assist education in general.

It is well known that it can make classes more interesting and studying a little more fun, since it enables students to take pictures, watch and record videos, take tests, search for information, etc.

Besides, its advantages are undeniable: the student does not need to copy off the board - just a click and all the necessary information can be photographed, which can save some time. In addition to that, it can be an ally in the search of many additional information that help improve learning.

For such reasons, teachers and professors should promote the effective use of cellular phones rather than forbid their use in class.