Correção de texto: Talking about the picture I've seen

1 2 14
I'm gonna talk about this picture:

Imagem

Well.. I see a crowded place, I think they are waiting for some kind of concert, I'm not sure about that but if so, they are really fans of the band or maybe the singer that they are waiting for, because they left their own home and stay outside for a while, many times without their families. I think that it's kind of crazy, but that's not my business, they do what they want ! That's how our world works, or should work.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
24 105 397
Olá Marcelo! Seu inglês está muito bom. Vou apenas sugerir algumas alterações:

Well... I see a crowded place. I think these people are waiting for some kind of concert, but I'm not sure about that. If so, they must be really big fans of the band or maybe the singer that they are waiting for, because they left their own homes to stay out for a while/for so long, often without their families. I think that it's kind of crazy, but that's none of my business ("Not my business" não é necessariamente errado, mas creio que "none of my business" seja mais idiomático). They can do whatever they want! That's how our world works, or should work.
INGLÊS PARA VIAGENS
A professora Marcela Miranda, mais conhecida como a Tia do Inglês, ensina nesta aula introdutória o vocabulário básico de inglês para viagens. Está se preparando para sua próxima viagem? A sua jornada começa aqui! ACESSAR AULA
1 2 14
Thank you very much! :D