Correção de texto técnico

Confesso que meu inglês não é nada bom. :?

Hi, my name is Leonardo and I am engineering student of the Brazil. In first, I would like of ask sorry for my english. It's not very good. In the moment, I am developing a work about "The Engineering in countrys whose territory suffer with earthquake" and I need some help. I supose that you can help me.

I am looking for a text of a engineer that works in some these countrys.

In the text, I would need that the engineer says:
- What are the difficulty faced for a engineer of these countrys?
- And about responsibilities? Are there many responsibilities?
- The prepare of the engineers of these countrys is different of the prepare of engineers of others countrys that not suffer with earthquake?

I need a lot of this text. Help-me please.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Leonardo, aqui vão algumas sugestões de correção dentro do que o contexto permite.
Hi, my name is Leonardo and I am engineering student from Brazil. First of all, I'd like to apologize for my English. It's not very good. At the moment, I am developing a piece of work about 'Engineering in countries whose territories are affected by earthquakes' and I need some help. I suppose that you can help me.

I am looking for a text about engineering related to some of these countries.

In the text, I would need the engineer to talk about:
- What are the difficulties that engineers have in these countries?
- And about responsibilities? Are there many responsibilities?
- The preparation of engineers from these countries is different from the preparation of engineers from other countries not affected by earthquakes?

I really need this text. Help me please.