Correção de texto: Tessa Violet

Well, in 2011 I had an idea to begin to make videos as a videolog, I remember that I was following PC's vlog. The interface of youtube was different that time, I could see which channels he was subscribed and I figured out the channel called Meekakitty through him, I loved her videos and she is amusing and very creative. Although I did not speak english I decided to watch her videos, even it was a simply vlog which I had almost no idia what she was talking about I used to watch. Nowadays I still watch but now even though I'm not fluent in English I can understand her very well. I really admire her and I had much inspiration from her, her name is tessa violet and she's very famous, she's from canada and I still appreciate her videos very much.

POWER QUESTIONS
O professor das celebridades Daniel Bonatti ensina várias técnicas para você ter conversas melhores mesmo com conhecimentos básicos de inglês. Com as power questions você vai aprender a direcionar a conversa para onde quiser e com isso alcançar seus objetivos na comunicação. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Marcelo Reis 1 3 96
Mesmo caso dos outros, rsrs.

Well, in 2011 I had an idea to begin to record videos as a videolog, I remember that I was following PC's vlog. The interface of youtube was different that time, I could see which channels he had subscribed to and I found out the channel called Meekakitty through him, I loved her videos and she is amusing and very creative. Although I did not speak english I decided to watch her videos, even being a simply vlog which I had almost no idea what she was talking about, I used to watch it. Nowadays I still watch but now even though I'm not fluent in English I can understand her very well. I really admire her and I was deeply inspired by her, her name is tessa violet and she's very famous, she's from canada and I still appreciate her videos very much.
thank you again bro. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my punctuation :(
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I also picked some "identity crisis" in your text, he hee, the first time you spell "english" and then "English". See the difference?