Correção de Texto: The characteristics of a leader

Avatar do usuário Junior Lucas 140 3
Gostaria que alguém generosamente, analisasse um pequeno texto que escrevi hoje, e me ajudasse caso encontre algum erro

What are, in your opinion, the characteristics of a leader?
First off, a leader needs to be persuasive, to get people to believe in only one common goal, since It’s crucial to any group seek for the same thing. He also needs to know to manage the group and to hold onto the control without being authoritarian, of course.
Additionally, a leader has to be insightful and to know to indentify a problem and like Machiavelli said “He needs to be clever like the fox who is able to discover a trap and have the courage of a lion who is able to drive off the wolves”.
A leader is always ambitious, he never gives up despite of any obstacle, he is dedicated, effortful, he is organized and plans things for the future, he is decided, and more than that, he inspires the group and instills in them the desire to accomplish their goals.
And above all, a leader is supposed to be sensitive and recognize the needs of the people and acts according to it.

Thank you for the help! :D
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
Characteristics of a leader.

*What are, in your opinion, the characteristics of a leader?
First off, a leader needs to be persuasive, to get people to believe in only one common goal, since It’s crucial to any group seek for the same thing. He also needs to know how to manage a ** thegroup and to hold onto the control without being authoritarian.
Additionally, a leader has to be insightful and to know to indentify a problem and like Machiavelli said “He needs to be clever like the fox who is able to discover a trap and have the courage of a lion who is able to drive off the wolves”.
A leader is always ambitious, he never gives up despite of any obstacle. He is dedicated, effortful and organized and plans things for the future. He must be ready to take the decision-making role, to inspire the group and instills in them the desire to accomplish their goals.
Above all, a leader is supposed to be sensitive and recognize the needs of the people and acts according to it.

* I would cross the question off, if I would go on offering my point of views in the way you did. Anyway, it´s me. Certainly others may think otherwise.
**If he know how to manage a group, chances are he knows how to manage others. But if the have the know of THE group, it suggests it is the group you have at hand, THIS group/the currently one.

== ========
Let´s wait for Donay and others to correct the piece of text. I just tinkered a bit, it was just a in-passing glance.
PPAULO escreveu:Characteristics of a leader.

*What are, in your opinion, the characteristics of a leader?
First off, a leader needs to be persuasive, to get people to believe in only one common goal, since It’s crucial to any group seek for the same thing. He also needs to know how to manage a ** thegroup and to hold onto the control without being authoritarian.
A leader is always ambitious, he never gives up despite of any obstacle. He is dedicated, effortful and organized and plans things for the future. He must be ready to take the decision-making role, to inspire the group and instills in them the desire to accomplish their goals.
Above all, a leader is supposed to be sensitive and recognize the needs of the people and acts according to it.

* I would cross the question off, if I would go on offering my point of views in the way you did. Anyway, it´s me. Certainly others may think otherwise.
**If he know how to manage a group, chances are he knows how to manage others. But if the have the know of THE group, it suggests it is the group you have at hand, THIS group/the currently one.

== ========
Let´s wait for Donay and others to correct the piece of text. I just tinkered a bit, it was just a in-passing glance.

I agree with you on the/a group It's better to say "a" instead of "The" by the very reason you explained, I may have thought in my specific group when I wrote and did not realize, but anyway thank you for the help

I just would like to ask to explain me this structure you used, wich I didn't understand
But if the have the know of THE group

Is possible to use "The" before a verb in English?

Thank you! :D
"He also needs to know to manage the group and to hold onto the control without being authoritarian, of course. "

Ha ha, I don´t know where my head was when I wrote that!
I meant, if he know how to manage THE group (at hand), one would assume you were talking about THIS group, not a generic one but THIS one.

Thanks for pointing it out.
No problem, thank you for the help

But I think you did not see it

I just would like to ask you to explain me this structure you used, wich I didn't understand
But if the have the know of THE group

Thank you!
I didn´t mean such. Instead, it would be "But if he have the know-how of the group".

O conhecimento do grupo (em questão).