Correção de texto: The computers and the modern life

The computers and the modern life

When the computers began to be considered for personal use, the idea was that it would allow us to perform some tasks faster. Nowadays, it's possible to do a lot of tasks faster using a computer. However, we still having any time to do a lot of things. My impression is that the quantity of thinks we have to do in a day increase as much as how fast we can perform this tasks.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Autor
Oi Flavia.lm,

Quiz dizer que continuamos tendo um monte de coisa pra fazer e não tendo tempo de fazer, embora os computadores permitam que façamos as tarefas mais rápidas

Obrigado pela sugestão!
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
draylson, o que vc quis dizer no trecho "However, we still having any time to do a lot of things." ?

Sugestão:

My impression is that the quantity of things we have to do in a day increases as much as how fast we can perform these tasks.
Flavia.lm 1 10 100
draylson,

Não me parece que aquele trecho que destaquei diz tudo isso daí. Poderia pensar em outra forma de dizer? Para mim parece confuso: "However, we still having any time to do a lot of things."