Correção de texto: the concert

Guns n' Roses is a rock band that I like it, and recently,they came to the Events Center to hold a concert.
Everything was wonderful, because they played the best songs as November Rain, You can't put yours arms around a memory, and mainly, the three musics that I love most: Welcome to the jungle, Patience and Sweet child o' mine, that were the most exciting . So the concert was amazing, but I only didn't like the it started late.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
gian2hard 1 7 52
Sugestão

Guns n' Roses is a rock band that I like it, and recently,they recently came to perform at the Events Center (in my city) to hold a concert.
Everything was wonderful, because as they played their best most memorable songs such as November Rain, You can't put yours arms around a memory, and mainly and particularly because they've played the three songs musics that I love the most: Welcome to the jungle, Patience and Sweet child o' mine, that these were the most exciting ones. So Overall the concert was amazing, but I only didn't like the it I just didn't enjoy the fact that it started late.

Abraço!