Correção de texto: The effects of cramming to an exam

The effects of cramming to an exam

Cramming to an exam is to try to absorve a large quantity of information shortly before the exam. It can help you to pass. But, you can barely retail the information after the exam. Also, if you were asked in the exam to use the information in order to achieve the correct answer, you will probably not able to do it.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
My corrections:

The Effects of Cramming for an Exam

Cramming for an exam is to try to absorb a large quantity of information shortly before sitting / taking it. It may help you to pass, *but you can barely recall the information after the exam. Also, if you were asked during the exam to apply the information in order to achieve the correct answer, you would probably not be able to do it.

*Draylson, although technically right, it is best to avoid beginning a sentence with "but".
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 15 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores e linguistas certificados. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
The effects of cramming for an exam/for exams.

Cramming for an exam/for exams is to try to absorve a large quantity of information shortly before the exam/exams.
It can help you to pass. But, you can barely retain the information (you) reviewed after the exam. Also, if you are asked in the exam to use the information to help finding the correct answer, you probably won´t be able to.

*But, you can barely retain the information after the exam (I wouldn´t say that this way, to use "the" here, you have to specify which "information" you are talking about.

Also, if you were asked in the exam to use the information in order to achieve the correct answer,
you will probably not able to do it.

I, on purpose, separated the chunck into two parts, this way you can see clearly that there´s a mix of verb tenses. I suggested a redoing of it, my suggestion is the one above.
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39165 6 32 684
Wow! I like your eye for details, Telma! You are the one! :P
I agree! :-)