Correção de texto "The future, and the past"

Once, there was me and myself, thinking about the future, "what do I want, what do I do ?", thinking about the past "why did I do that, why did I say that ?", listen to a good music, making my mind works hard, but a little slow, either ;
This day, I realized I don't care about the money, about my new car, about my giant and confortable house. I just care about my happiness. But, how can I get it ? How can I get there ? The happiest place for me.
It's weird, how will I be tomorrow ? Maybe I'll be in love with a woman, maybe I'll be doing drugs under a bridge. Who knows ?
I don't know, and I bet I will never do until it happens ;

That's it, see ya ;

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Americandrummer,

Algumas sugestões de melhoria:

Once, there was me and myself thinking about the future: "what do I want, what do I do ?", thinking about the past: "why did I do that, why did I say that ?"; listening to good music making my mind work hard, but a little slow too.
This day, I realized I don't care about money, about my new car, about my giant and comfortable house. I just care about my happiness. But how can I get it ? How can I get there ? To the happiest place for me.
It's weird, how will I be tomorrow ? Maybe I'll be in love with a woman, maybe I'll be doing drugs under a bridge. Who knows ? I don't know and I bet I will never do until it happens.

Muito bom texto!