Correção de Texto: The Great Gatsby - 1 - Tom and Daisy

Introduction

Nick Carraway was born in a big city in the Middle West. When he came back from the War, he decided to head East. He decided to go East because Middle West was dull and he could settle down there. His plan was learn the bond business. He planned to stay for several years in New York but he just stayed one summer in the end.

Nick found a house in East Egg, 20 miles away to New York. That house was between two big house. One of them house it was Gatsby's house, who didn't know yet.

The Great Gatsby - 1 - Tom and Daisy

Daisy knew Nick moved to East, then she phoned to Nick and said they were neighbour and she invited his to a visit. Daisy is Nick's cousin.

Nick didn't believe them, Daisy and Tom, had really settle down because they were too rich and too restless.

They were ateing when the phone rang Miss Baker thought who was on the end of line was Tom's other woman, mistress.

Daisy told Nick that she had a daughter but Nick didn't believe her. (I don't know what reasons she said about this, I could find on the book)

Why Nick knew Miss Jordan Baker? because she had behaved badly in a golf match, he read on newspaper.

When Nick got back home he saw I man stood and he thought that man was Gatsby. Nick didn't call him because He thought Gatsby would like to be alone. That man was stretched his arm to sea. And there were a green light other side of the bay.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Telma Regina 22725 9 58 570
Some corrections:

The Great Gatsby - 1 - Tom and Daisy

Daisy, Nick's cousin, knew that he moved East, then she telephoned Nick and said that they were neighbours. She invited him to visit her.

Nick didn't believe them. Daisy and Tom had really settled down because they were too rich and restless.

They were eating when the phone rang. Miss Baker thought that it was Tom's mistress on the other end of the line.

Daisy told Nick that she had a daughter, but Nick didn't believe her. (I don't know why she said this, I could not find in the book).

How did Nick know Miss Jordan Baker? He knew her because she had behaved badly during a golf match, as he read on the newspaper.

When Nick returned home, he saw a man standing outside, and he thought that man was Gatsby. Nick didn't call him because he thought Gatsby would like to be alone. *That man stretched his arm towards the sea and pointed to a green light on the other side of the bay.

*I'm guessing this part because I'm not quite sure what you mean.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!