Correção de Texto: The Great Gatsby - 4 - I Have Lunch With

The Great Gatsby - 4 - I Have Lunch With Gatsby

Gatsby had a beautiful yellow car, everybody known Gatsby's car in New York or West Egg.

One day Gatsby stopped his car front of Nick's house and he invited Nick to went to New York. Gatsby drove Nick to New York. When he was driving he told Nick about his past life.

Gatsby was the son of rich people in the Middle West. He grew up in America, but he was educated at Oxford. He lived all over Europe. He travelled, collected jewels, hunted animal... Nick didn't believe in a word what he was saying. Then Gatsby took out a photograph, It was take at Oxford.

Gatsby was driving faster. They raced on towards the bridge. Nick felt excited, as he always did, when he saw the city.

Nick and Gatsby was drinking tea when Nick saw Daisy's husband, Tom. He greeted Tom and introduce to Gatsby, but the two men shook hands without speaking.. in one second later Gatsby had gone.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
The Great Gatsby - 4 - I Have Lunch With Gatsby

Gatsby had a beautiful yellow car, everybody knew Gatsby's car in New York or West Egg.

One day Gatsby parked his car in front of Nick's house and he invited Nick to go to New York. Gatsby drove Nick to New York. When he was driving, he told Nick about his past life.

Gatsby was the son of rich people in the Middle West. He grew up in America, but he was educated in Oxford. He lived throughout all over Europe. He travelled, collected jewels, hunted animals... Nick didn't believe in a word he said. Then Gatsby took out a photograph which was taken at Oxford.

Gatsby was driving faster. They sped towards the bridge. Nick felt excited, as usual, whenever he saw the city.

Nick and Gatsby was drinking tea when Nick saw Daisy's husband, Tom. He greeted Tom and introduced him to Gatsby, but the two men shook hands without speaking.. in one second later, Gatsby was gone
Thank you =)