Correção de texto: The life isn't always how we want

Sometimes I think that I should follow my heart, but I'm afraid, all I want is get my dream, just this way I believe will can find my happiness. But there are many factors that impossible me follow what I want! unfortunatelly the life isn't how we want.

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. Você ainda ganha o eBook sobre o Verbo Get em seu e-mail. INICIAR TESTE
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
Raissa, fiz algumas sugestões de alteração. Algumas mais estilísticas, outras mais gramaticais.

Life isn't always how we want it to be

Sometimes I think that I should follow my heart, but I'm afraid. All I want is to fulfil/pursue ("fulfill" se a idea for de "realizar" ou "pursue" se a ideia for de "correr atrás") my dream. I believe this is the only way I will find happiness. However, there are many factors that make it impossible for me to do what I want. Unfortunately, life isn't always how we want it to be.

Observações: Em inglês, dificilmente utilizamos "the" para se referir a determinados conceitos abstratos, o que inclui "life". Ao se referir à vida em geral, utilize apenas "life", sem o "the".

Até.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Sometimes I think that I should follow my heart, but I'm afraid to.
All I want is get my dream, just this way I believe I will (or I can - but no two modals togheter) find my happiness. But there are many factors that (turn) it impossible to me to do what I what I want. Unfortunatelly, life isn't (exactly) how we want.

Some grammar points (and general impressions of mine):
Unfortunately the life isn´t...
I think here you meant life in a general way, so would be without THE, but if you had cited in a explicit way that yours would be fine THE. Anyway, it´s up to you since it might be implicit. So, the floor is yours now.

unfortunatelly the life isn't how we want.

It´s almost an axiomatic expression, quite a few challegne it when they hear it. The problem with it is:
Fisrtly, when we write academically we are prone (encouraged) to write in a positive way, okay let´s not be such a Norman Vincent Peale, so we are going to the ...
Second reason - there´s a flaw in the logic here, "life isn´t how we want." suggests that "nothing" is like we want. On the other hand, if we think of it, most things are like we want, we decided (so we wanted -just we didn´t want or didn´t expect the side effects). We might not be happy with the way things turn out. So, I added the "exactly".

Anyway, your English is very good. Congrats on your text, it means that you think and you are capable of putting it in writting.

And, finally, I may be mistaken. So, no sweat. ;)

The underlined was taken from Juliana´s suggestion.
Snif snif, Juliana beat me to it, again!
Juliana Rios 24 105 397
PPaulo, two minds think better than one, and your comments are always most welcome. Besides, "I'm afraid to" is a much better option than "I'm afraid", which I seem to have left untouched in my adaptation.
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
I was just kidding around. I am a good team player, I think.
You are matchless and I am proud of having among such stars and starlets, this Forum is lucky for having you all. It´s a star-studded place indeed. A guarantee that I learn something all the time.