Correção de texto "the most unforgettable..."

Por favor, verifique se há algum erro no texto abaixo:

The most unforgettable experience was when I was a child I've gone away to the rock show. I'm a huge rock fan and at that time I'm a big Capital Inicial fan. Not only me but my family also like so much them. Then everybody were to the Capital Inicial show. I took a photografic camera and I took many photos of the band. The show was amazing.
Next day I sent the film to be develop. When I went surch my photos... Surprise! The film was all in black. As a result, the photos were lost. The only memory of show are in the my mind.

Thanks
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
[quote="Filipeot"]Por favor, verifique se há algum erro no texto abaixo:

The most unforgettable experience was when I was a child I've gone away to the rock show. I'm a huge rock fan and at that time I'm a big Capital Inicial fan. Not only me but my family also like so much them. Then everybody were to the Capital Inicial show. I took a photografic camera and I took many photos of the band. The show was amazing.
Next day I sent the film to be develop. When I went surch my photos... Surprise! The film was all in black. As a result, the photos were lost. The only memory of show are in the my mind.

Filipot,

While this is not the only way to write what you are trying to say it should be adequate.

"My most unforgettable experience occured when I was a child and went to a rock concert. My family and myself are huge rock fans and at that time our favorite band was Capital Inicial, so the whole family went to the show, and I took my camera. The show was amazing and I took a lot of pictures of the band.

The next day I sent the film to be developed, and when I went to pick the photos up I was suprised and disappointed because the film was entirely black. Now, my only memories of the show are those that are in my mind."

I hope this rewrite helps you in your understanding and study of English, if you have any questions please post a reply.