Correção de Texto: The nature of my degree course

Alguém pode me ajudar ??

The nature of my degree course and the 13 years of experience as directors’ assistant have prepared me for this position. I am a bilingual executive secretary, with a bachelor degree in executive secretarial studies at Universidade estácio de sá

Since 1997, I have been working at MKR xxxxx (inserir o nome completo da empresa), a respected company in the jewelry business. Besides inherent to secretary’s position as coordination of professional and personal agenda, my activities involves the control of the executive personal expenses, organization of files, national and international calls and elaboration of the company presentations. In addition, I am also responsible for coordinating logistics of events, which involves reserving flights and hotels.

I am able to take on the responsibility of this position and among my skills, I would like to highlight an organized, fast and accurate professional, and the commitment to provide my activities with responsibility, discretion and a great sense of team work.

Please, find enclosed my resumé in application for the post advertised on your website.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Best Regards
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39195 6 32 684
My degree course and 13 years of experience as directors’ assistant have prepared me for this position. I am a bilingual executive secretary, with an executive secretarial degree.

I have been working at/with MKR xxxxx (inserir o nome completo da empresa) since 1997, a jewelry company. At MKR xxxxx my roles and responsibilities were the coordination of professional and personal agenda, along with the control of personal expenses, organization of files and the answering, calling and redirecting calls to the executive (or if you wish, and it´s specific can be to the CEO, etc...).
Besides that, my activities involved the preparation/editing/elaboration of presentations, the drafting of memos, letters and personal commercial correspondence.
In addition, I was also responsible for coordinating logistics of events, which involved reserving flights and hotels.
I am able to take on responsibility of this position and my skills include being an organized, fast and accurate professional. I have a (great) sense of teamwork, responsibility and discretion.
And finally:
Please, find attached my resumé in application for the post advertised on your website. OR
Enclosed is my resumé in application for the post advertised on your website.

This is just a first draft, others might send their ideas and/or improve this one.
Some last comments that I deem useful:
Try don´t act/write in dramatic fashion, what could be "well respected" in your mind doesn´t necessary have to be in the opinion of others.
Be aware that this isn´t a job description, this is about you, the candidate for a given position, so you must advertise what you did, your achievements and experience.
That´s why I reworded some chunks of the writing to that effect.
Muito obrigada Paulo !
You are welcome, it´s a rewarding feeling that of helping a fellow learner of English. And this site has been a godsend, with some good experts around, reviewing writings with a careful eye and answering questions. I have learned a lot here, and I think you will too, welcome to the EE, your companion site to learn some of the language!
As for my reviewing here, there is a possibility of some minor corrections and there is always room to improvement.
I have done my conscientiously best, though. ;-)