Correção de texto: The pleasures of loafing

The pleasures of loafing

There is no doubt that loafing is the activity who people most like to do. However, in this increasingly stressful world, it's increasingly difficult to do. Although it is difficult, I believe it is important we sometimes just calm down and loaf. Our minds need it sometimes. But we can't ge used. When the monday arrives, it is time to work.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Para aprender mais sobre os Tempos Verbais baixe agora o: Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um resumo bem estruturado para revisar os conceitos que você aprendeu na escola.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Avatar do usuário PPAULO 39205 6 32 684
There is no doubt that loafing is the activity which people like (to do) most. However, in this increasingly stressful world, it's increasingly difficult to do. Even though it is difficult, I believe it´s important we sometimes just calm down and loaf. Our minds need that sometimes. But we can't get overdo it, because when Monday comes, it is time to work.

In "our minds need it...'' I changed to "need that", same effect and you add variety to the text. That is, I tried to leave out an "it", whenever I could.