Correção de texto: The same place - morning and night

The same place - morning and night

When I went to university, I used to have classes at night. In a semester, I decided to enroll in a couse which classes were in the morning. So, I could notice the difference in the environment. In the morning, the campus was full of people (students, professors and employees), all the rooms were occupied and all the service departments (library, IT, administration, etc.) were working. At night, the number of people were lower, there were a lot of empty rooms and the service departments were partially working or they closed early.

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
When I went to the university, I used to have classes at night. In a certain/given semester, I decided to enroll in a course in which classes were in the morning; so, I could notice the difference in the environment.
At this time of the day, the campus was full of people (students, professors and employees). All the rooms were occupied and all the service departments (library, IT, administration, etc.) were working.
At night, the number of people was lower, there were a lot of empty rooms and the service departments were partially working or would close earlier.

Corrections suggested by a buddy of the Forum, I stand corrected and that´s why:

"university" shouldn´t take the definite article 'the', since it wasn´t specified which; it wouldn´t begin with a capital letter
as well. It would be capitalized it if it was part of the name of a given university or department, or if I was talking about a previously mentioned institution.

Thank you for your contribution my buddy, have a nice weekend.
Everything´s okay in my neck of the woods, but I am really with a lot in my plate. That´s why my standards may have lowered a bit, I am afraid. ;)
APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
6 49 1.3k
When I went to the University, I used to have classes at night. In a certain/given semester, I decided to enroll in a course in which classes were in the morning; so, I could notice the difference in the environment.
At this time of the day, the campus was full of people (students, professors and employees). All the rooms were occupied and all the service departments (library, IT, administration, etc.) were working.
At night, the number of people was lower, there were a lot of empty rooms and the service departments were partially working or would close earlier.
6 49 1.3k
"Would close early" or "would close earlier'' if you think in terms of comparing the morning classes to the ones at night.