Correção de texto: The Violence in Brazil

Actualy, in Brazil there are alots of things need to be improved, the goverment, the education, the health, but I think what is the most important is the violence. Day by day we have been more arrested in our house, this because the murders, the thief are free.
Althought, our goverment said that there are many policeman on the street for protection us, but we still don´t feel safety. Even during the day is dangerous for go out,so for go out at night is impossible. However, we need work, we need study, we need live so its better forget about everything and pray before go outise and say thanks when come back home safety.

ENTENDENDO AS HORAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina vários macetes para você nunca mais se confundir na hora de dizer as horas em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
6 49 1.3k
Violence in Brazil.

Actualy, in Brazil there are a lot of things need to be improved, the goverment institutions, education, health, but I think what is the most pressing right now is the issue of violence in general. It´s increasingly commom people being/staying locked at home afraid of going out, whereas there is a general feeling that the wrongdoers are out there, free.

Althought those who govern the country/authorities say that there are/is enough police on the street to protect us, still we don´t feel quite safe. Even in broad day light people feel afraid of going out, let alone at night. However, everybody needs to go to work and study. So, irrespective of the consequences, life has to go on, so its better forget about everything and pray before going outside and say thanks (God) when come back home safely.

===========
Notice: It´s a kick-off, a first draft. Subject to improvements, let´s wait some comments to redo it.
COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
Violence in Brazil.

In Brazil there are a lot of things that need to be improved, such as the government institutions, education, health, but I think what is the most pressing right now is the issue of violence in general. It´s increasingly commom that people, are afraid to go out and they feel unsafe to leave there homes, there is a general feeling that the wrongdoers are out there, free.

Although those who govern the country/authorities say that there are/is enough police on the street to protect us, still we don´t feel quite as safe. Even in broad day light people are to afraid to go out, let alone at night. However, everybody needs to go to work and study. So, irrespective of the consequences, life has to go on, so its better to forget about everything and pray before going outside and say thanks to (God) when we return to our homes safely.
6 49 1.3k
Thanks for your comments. Now some points.
Further comments are welcome.

In Brazil there are a lot of things that need to be improved
Thanks, it revised is way better. In haste I left “THAT” out.

It´s increasingly commom that people, are afraid to go out
To my thinking, a comma put there, derailed the sentence flow, and by extension the meaning.

and they feel unsafe to leave there homes,
Wouldn´t be "their", instead of "there"? a typo perhaps.

and say thanks (God)
I meant they say “thanks God”, so it would be a bit awkward to change it now. It could be used “so its better to forget about everything and pray before going outside and thanks to God” (without SAY), though.