Correção de texto: This pain will be usefull one day

Why does it hurt so much? waking up with this sensation of chest tightness. How much longer will it be this way? and why does it have to be this way? This unbearable suffering, this steady failure, this evil world where people dismiss people, judge by appearance, cheat their own spouse, kill, rob, and humiliate. Where the kindness is so tacky, money is more important than everything including than happiness, people dying starving, disasters happening everywhere, no job opportunities for young unemployed. Why world? am I sentenced to unhappiness?
Don't worry buddy, it can't be that bad, just be honest, use what you have and use it for good, use it to teach, to help, strengthen your relationship with god. When that American sweet song hit my ears, when that breeze from summer touch my face, good memories come up to my mind, it sounds happiness. When I think about you I don't feel so alone and from what I saw you're still here and by accounts you wouldn't be, they were wrong about you. No, I won't give up at all, and even if I fail again, it's okay, I can get through it. This pain will be usefull one day.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Redseahorse 4 35 575
Minhas sugestões:

Why does it hurt so much? Waking up with this chest tightness sensation. How long will it be this way? And why does it have to be this way? This unbearable suffering and steady failure in this evil world, where people dismiss people, judge others by their appearances, cheat their own spouses, kill, rob, and humiliate. Where the kindness is so tacky, money is more important than everything, including happiness, people are dying starving, disasters are happening everywhere, there are not job opportunities for unemployed young people. Why world? Am I sentenced to the unhappiness?
Do not worry buddy, it is not that bad, just be honest, use what you have and use it for good, use it for teaching, helping and strengthening your relationship with God. When that sweet American song hits my ears, when that breeze from the summer touches my face, good memories come up to my mind, it sounds happiness. When I think about you I don't feel so lonely. I have seen that you're still here, tough by account you would not, they were wrong about you. No, I won't give up at all, and even if I fail again, it's okay, I can get through it. One day, this pain will be useful.

é nóis!
Ancrispa 9 55
I don’t know what song you are talking about -I have absolutely no idea- however, I have written another essay from your essay. They are only suggestions. It’s not a correction.
Why does it hurt so much? Waking up with this feeling of heaviness at your chest (or feeling of broken heart).
How much longer will it be this way? And why does it have to be this way?
In this evil world where people use other people up and then discard them once they got what they want, where people are all the time judged only by their appearance and not by their characters and their set of values, where people cheat their spouses, where people kill for pleasure (psychopaths) or for any other stupid or frivolous reason and feel no regret for having committed such an abominable crime, where robbery and burglary are so common in our everyday lives that we think perfectly normal when we see them on TV . How come can we put up with all the humiliation, suffering, cruelty, segregation and lack of humanity?
In the paragraph above, I did overuse the words where and people. I did on purpose. Let’s call it poetic license. ;)

It seems that kindness is so rare and meaningless; and on the other hand, money is more important than everything even happiness. We see people dying of starvation, disasters happening everywhere, there are no job opportunities for young unemployed just to name a few examples of the unfairness in the world- why world?- am I sentenced to unhappiness?
It can't be that bad, just be honest, use what you have and use it for goodness, and use it truthfully to teach, to help the others generously, to strengthen your relationships with frankness, truthfulness and kindness.
When that American sweet song hit my ears, when that summer breeze touches my face, good memories come up to my mind, it sounds happiness.
When I think about you I don't feel so lonely and from what I saw you're still here, and by all accounts, you wouldn't be, they were wrong about you. No, I won't give up at all, and even if I fail again, it’s okay, I can get through it. This pain will be useful one day.
By/ from all accounts (according to what a lot of people say): It has, from all accounts, been a successful marriage.
Source: Longman dictionary.
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/account_1
thaaaank you guys for helping me, I loved your suggestions ;) I admire people like you guys, taking your own time to help other people. I learned much more vocabulary Anna, thanks a lot ;)