Correção de Texto: Tips for Fluency

Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
O título dessa dica é uma pergunta que recebi recentemente de um leitor preocupado com sua fluência em inglês. Ele quer saber se decorar a lista das palavras mais usadas em inglês é o bastante para se tornar fluente em inglês. Como esse assunto costuma aparecer por aqui com certa frequência decidi escrever a respeito. O texto é um pouco longo, mas acredito valer a pena. Até o final você entenderá porque sempre eu digo que são as pequenas coisas que fazem a diferença para ser fluente em inglês.
This tip title is a question I've just received from a reader who was worried about his English fluency. He wants to know if memorizing a list of the most used words in English is enough to become fluent in English. I have decided to write about this matter since it has appeared here often. The text is a bit long, but I think worth reading. You will understand why I always say that the small things make the difference to become fluent, until the end of this text.

MELHORE SUA PRONÚNCIA EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Adir Ferreira, autor do livro "A Chave do Aprendizado da Língua Inglesa", nos conta como se tornou um Expert em pronúncia e dá várias dicas para você se comunicar melhor em inglês. ACESSAR AULA
4 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
My stab at it.
==================================
Tips for Fluency

This tip title is after a question I've just received from a reader who was worried about his English fluency. He wants to know if memorizing a list of the most used words in English is enough to become fluent in English.
I have decided to write about this matter, since it´s a subject that comes up time and time again.
The text is a bit long, but I think it´s worth reading. At the end, you certainly will (/hopefully you will) understand why I always say that the small things make the difference to become fluent.

===================
Good job of yours, indeed!
Marcelo Pias 1 2 14
Thank you ! :D
Artful Dodger 6 14 102
These are my suggestions:
This tip's title is a question I've just received from a reader who has been worried about his English fluency. He wants to know if memorizing a list of the most used words in English is enough to become fluent in the language. I have decided to write about this matter, since it has appeared here often. The text is a bit long, but I think it is worth reading. By the end of this text, you will understand why I always say that the small things make the difference to become fluent.
I can really notice improvement in your writing! Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Good ones, Art.
I was going to forget that it was supposed to be a TOEFL level, then the it´s instead of it is. How come!
The others mistakes were really stupid mistakes I made, he he.
This TOEFL guy is being an education to me! :lol:

This way I am beggining to crave to try my luck at the TOEFL myself...! ha ha.