Correção de texto "Today I woke up at midnight..."

Hello Guys, can you help me to improve my text?

Today I woke up at midnight cause my computer was programmed to alarm if anything happen with my game character, after fix it, I went to the facebook and saw a friend postage about an English course and then I signed up in the course and back to my bed.At 6 o’clock my cellphone aroused, but I never wake up at 6 o’clock, but it alarm again at six twenty-five so then I raise(levanto) after that I walk in direction to my computer and power off it. So i have my breakfast , step my uniform, take my shower, and wear my clothes.. I hate to get the bus, but it’s the only way to arrive at my workplace.
I arrive in my work between eight o’clock, go to my room and start my work executing actives like attending calls, solving computer problems, updating worksheets of bills, and so on.. around 11 o’clock I’m getting tired, and then I go to my lunch, I have one hour to rest but it must be more time.. so at 3 o’clock I finish my activities, and go to the bus stop to take a bus, I should to leave at 3 o’clock but I always step one more time..

Thank you!! :mrgreen:

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Today I woke up at midnight, because my computer had been programmed to ring if anything happened to my game character (o que você quer dizer com game character? personagem de jogo?). After I had fixed that, I logged onto Facebook and saw a friend's post about an English course, and then signed up for the course and back to bed. At 6 a.m. my cellphone rang, but I never wake up at this time, but it rang again at six twenty-five. I got up and walked in the direction of my computer and powered it off. Then I had breakfast , took shower, and put on my clothes. I hate having to catch the bus, but it’s the only way to arrive at my workplace.
I arrive at work around eight o’clock, step into my room and start my daily tasks: attending calls, solving computer problems, updating money worksheets, and so on... around 11 o’clock I usually get horse nagged. Then I usually go for my lunch, and take one hour break, but it should be more. At 3 p.m. I finish all my activities, and go to the bus stop. I should leave at 3 o’clock but I never get there in time.
veja que você começou o seu texto no passado e de repente pulou para o presente.
Eu apenas corrigi a gramática do texto. Mas sugiro que se você começar o texto no passado, sugiro que você termine ele no passado.