Correção de texto "Today I woke up early but"

Today I woke up early but not how I would like because yesterday I went to bed at 00:00 am and a day before yesterday I went to bed 10:40. My day started with a incredible hurry because I woke up at 5:48 (eighteen minutes more than the usual). I was late and my friend could arrived late in her class. Then I try make everything as fast as possible but I arrived fifteen minutes late.

But stopping to talk about time, I’ll speak about university. Yesterday in the living room I was studying to chemistry activity where we will need to solve some questions about titration. I printed some sheets about it , but didn’t have time and patience to study (I was tired). I was talking with my friend and she said that what I has printed don’t have nothing to help me with my doubts. So I believed her but I almost got disappointed to trust her. It’s my fault: I use what others say that is better but not what I think.

Chemistry teacher applied questionnaire but we didn’t know how to answer because I was thinking he put (colocaria) exactly what he teached but something else appeared in the questions. Classes were together answering and it helped me a lot. He want more than just what He wrote and teached. I learned it today and hope I can use it to improve my way to look at chemistry question and also others subjects like calculus and physics.

There is something about I would like to talk. When me and my friends were going home (estávamos indo pra casa), inside bus happened a interesting fact. A wheelchair user was trying to enter in the bus but the driver didn’t know how to manage with lifter to make man came up. It was shameful to see this scene, where the wheelchair user knew administer the device more than the driver.

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
dlr 1
Today I woke up early but not how I would like because yesterday I went to bed at midnight and the day before yesterday I went to bed 10:40. My day started with an incredible hurry because I woke up at 5:48 (eighteen minutes later than usual). I was late and my friend could have arrived late to her class. Then I tried to do everything as fast as possible but I arrived fifteen minutes late.

But enough talking about time, I’ll speak about university. Yesterday in the living room I was studying for a chemistry activity where we will need to solve some questions about titration. I printed some sheets about it, but didn’t have the time or patience to study (I was tired). I was talking with my friend and she said that what I printed doesn’t have anything to help me with my doubts. So I believed her but I almost got disappointed to trust her (quer explicar um pouco mais essa parte?). It’s my fault: I use what others say that is better but not what I think.

My chemistry teacher gave us a test but we didn’t know how to answer because I thought he would put exactly what he taught but something else appeared in the questions. Classes were together answering and it helped me a lot. He wanted (or wants?) more than just what he wrote and taught. I learned it today and I hope I can use it to improve my way of looking (or 'improve the way I look') at chemistry questions and also other subjects like calculus and physics.

There is something I would like to talk about. When me and my friends were going home (estávamos indo pra casa OK), inside the bus something interesting happened. A wheelchair user was trying to enter the bus but the driver didn’t know how to operate the lifter to lift the man. It was shameful to see this scene, where the wheelchair user knew how to use the device more than the driver.