Correção de texto "Today I woke up too early..." [en>en]

Bom dia! Fiz uma pequena redação sobre o meu dia e espero que eu não tenha tantos erros xD
Obrigada desde já.

"Today I woke up too early! (It's milagre) Afterwards, I changed water of the birds, I gave the food to dogs and I took my dog for a walk. :D Yes, I'm in a good mood!

Now, It's just waiting my boyfriend arrives and I'm gonna to sleep again xD because I'm sleepy. ç-ç
By the way, yesterday I didn't do anything! I slept all the afternoon and spent the rest of day surfed on the net. Now, regret me.
I need to start my work about international rights... the book that i've got of the library about the subject is so boring!
I want my vacation again!

Then, that's all folks and good Sunday! ♥"

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Algumas sugestões de correção:

Today I woke up very early. It's a milagre. Afterwards, I changed the birds' water , I fed the dogs and I took my dog for a walk. Yes, I'm in a good mood!

Now, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to arrive and I'm gonna sleep again. Because I'm sleepy.
By the way, yesterday I didn't do anything! I slept all afternoon and spent the rest of day surfing the Net. Now, I regret it.
I need to start my work about international rights. The book that I borrowed from the library about the subject is so boring! I want my vacation again!
Thank you <3 *-*