Correção de texto: Today is a good day

2 8 111
Hey, how are you doing? Today is a good day to practice english, isn't?
It is midnight now, and I am wrinting a text to practice my english skills. I'd love to learn enlgish, sometimes it seems very dificult, but another times it seems very easy. Actualy I need to practice more time, and soom it will be very very easy. Courage and confidance is the key to go up in any subject and it is what i need to.
Please let me know my mistake.

Thank you all. see you.

CENTENAS DE EXPRESSÕES DO INGLÊS
Preparamos um plano de estudos para ajudar você a dominar centenas de palavras e expressões do inglês em tempo recorde. EXPERIMENTE AGORA
2 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
  Resposta mais votada
1 7 52
Hey, how are you doing? Today is a good day to practice English, isn't it?
It is midnight now, and I am wrinting writing a text to practice my English skills. I'd love to learn enlgish, English, sometimes it seems very dificult,difficult but another at other times it seems very easy. Actually I need to practice more time often, and soomsoon it will be very very easy. Courage and confidence is the key to go up in learn any subject and that's what I need.
Please let me know of my mistakes.

Thank you all. see you.

Parabéns, ótimo texto, poucos erros, e acho que todos que eu encontrei foram só falta de atenção mesmo!
Não mudei a essência do seu texto, mas vou deixar abaixo sugestões de como vc poderia escrever de uma maneira diferente as mesmas coisas.

"..and I'm writing this diary to practice my writing/English skills."

"I'd love to learn English, there are some topics I find to be very difficult/hard to understand, yet others are very easy..."

"Actually, I just need to practice more often and I'm sure it will get easier/and I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

get the hang of something (informal)
to succeed in learning how to do something after practising it

:)
AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
24 105 397
Complementando as sugestões:

"Courage and confidence are the key to learning any subject..."

Como neste caso "to" funciona como preposição, o verbo seguinte requer o gerúndio.