Correção de texto: Training

I had a job interview, it was at an english school, the vacancy is marketing adviser and I have no experience, but it's ok because I'm gonna have the chance to be a english teacher because they would help me to improve my english, unfortunately I found out that me and my friend are being hatching, just because on the interview they said that we would work just for 8 hours, our salary for this training would be R$250 two weeks of training, but actually we are working 10 /11 hours per day and they don't mark it anywhere, also they are still hiring more people to conquer the vacancy even there were over the interview, I mean, they hired a woman who was a marketing adviser and we have no chance to compete against her, and we started in monday and we were working a lot, we were offering the course on the streets and people be unkind and insult you and we were much humiliated on the street by the people, I didn't agree with what the school did, I was disappointed and I'm also tired for the things never work out.

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Redseahorse 8000 1 13 143
I had a job interview, it was at an (English) school, the (POSITION WAS AS A) marketing adviser and I have no experience, but it's (OK), because I'm gonna have the chance to be (AN English) teacher (IN BEHALF OF THEIR INTENTION OF HELPING) me to improve my (English), unfortunately I found out that (I) and my friend are being (CHEATED), (BECAUSE) on the interview they said that we would work (ONLY) 8 hours, our (WAGES) for (THESE TWO WEEKS OF TRAINING) would be R$250, but actually we are working 10 /11 hours per day and they don't (REGISTER) it anywhere, also they are still hiring more people to (THIS POSITION) even (THOUGH ITS INTERVIEW PROCESS HAS ALREADY FINISHED), I mean, they hired a woman who (USED TO WORK AS) a marketing adviser, (SO) we have no chance to compete against her. (WE) started (IT ON Monday) and we were working a lot, we were offering the course on the streets, (SOMETIMES people ARE) unkind and insult you, (THEN) we were (SO) humiliated on the street by (SOME) people, I didn't agree with what the school did, I was disappointed and I'm also tired (OF) things (THAT) never work out.
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!