Correção de texto: Travel to gramado - part 2

We spent for about 2 hours at Mini World. It's really a great place, a "must-see" and if you someday go to Gramado, don't miss it! When we were almost going out, we knew an employer, called Nelson, who offer himself to take some pictures. He knew good angles to take pics. Afterwards, we walked to Black Lake. It was a "good" walk until there. When whe got there, it was almost night, and the place was a desert, so we just took a walk around the lake. If I remember correctly, there was just 2 couples walking too. Luckly, we find a taxi, so we return to the center of the city (but with that thought "We have to back here"). The center is wonderful! Many stores, one prettier than other. A lot of people in the streets, the weather was perfect, we are dressed with cold's clothes (we never use it at our city! Never!), hot chocolat...The main street is called Borges de Medeiros. I had a local beer but I didn't like it. We bought two pairs of gloves, it costed 13 reais each one (but there were a lot of different prices, for every wallet, haha).
A tip: if you want to save some money, there was a street near called São Pedro, where the prices were more cheap. For example, a basic lunch (brazilian food, like rice, beans, salad, french fries and chicken) costs sixteen reais.
We went to a store and we took one bottle of water, one chips and some cereals bars.
We we got back to hotel, we done a reservation to a famous restaurant, called Garfo e Bombacha.

Wednesday:
On next day, we woke up really early, around 05:30am. One observation: on travels I used to sleep late and wake up early. The main objective is not exactly relax, but see everything it is possible, hehe! So, I rarely rest more than 6 hours a day.

The breakfast of the hotel was great: Various kinds of bread, cheese, ham, fruits, honey, juices (orange and grape), milk, cofee, etc.
That day was reserved to a ride called "Grape and Vine Tour". We took a van sent by the travel agency and we went to a near city called bento gonçalves. There, we took a train! I never took a train before! It was so nice! In the train, some artists were doing shows of dance (I danced with a old lady), comedy and sing. Afterwards, we went to a wine factory, when we had tryied some types of wines and grape's juices.
After we went back to Gramado, we were hungry, so we discovered a good restaurant, where we ate sandwiches (very tasty!) and pies for dessert. The place's name was Mestre Cuca Gourmet.
To be continued...

TESTE DE NÍVEL
Faça um teste de inglês e descubra seu nível em 10 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
gian2hard 1 7 52
Trip to Gramado

We spent about 2 hours at Mini World. It's a really great place, a must-see, and if you someday go to Gramado, don't miss it! When we were about to go out, we met Nelson, an employee who offered to take pictures of us. He knew good angles to take pics. Afterwards, we walked to the Black Lake. It was a nice walk there. When we got there, it was almost night, and the place was a desert, so we just took a walk around the lake. If I remember correctly, there was just 2 couples walking too. Luckily , we found a taxi, so we return to the city center (but thinking, we should definitely come back here ). The city center is wonderful! Many stores, one prettier than the other. A lot of people on the streets, the weather was perfect, we were wearing warm winter clothes, which we never wear in my city! Never! Hot chocolate...The main street is called Borges de Medeiros. I had a local beer but I didn't like it. We bought two pairs of gloves, it costed 13 reais each one (but there were many different prices, for every wallet size, haha).
Tip: if you want to save some money, there is a street near by called São Pedro, where the prices are cheaper . For example, a basic lunch (Brazilian food, like rice, beans, salad, french fries and chicken) costs sixteen reais.
We went to a store and grabbed a bottle of water, chips and some cereals bars.
We then got back to hotel, made a reservation in famous restaurant called Garfo e Bombacha.

Wednesday:
The next day, we woke up really early, around 05:30am. One observation: during the trip, I used to sleep late and wake up early. The main objective is not exactly relax, but to see as many attractions as possible, hehe! So, I rarely slept for longer than 6 hours a day.

The breakfast in the hotel was great: Various kinds of bread, cheese, ham, fruits, honey, juices (orange and grape), milk, coffee, etc.
That day, we scheduled a Grape and Vine Tour. We took a van sent by the travel agency and went to a near by city called Bento Gonçalves. There, we took a train! I never took a train before! It was so nice! On the train, some artists were dancing (I danced with an old lady), laughing and singing. Afterwards, we visited a wine factory, when we tried different types of wine and grape juice.
After that, we went back to Gramado, we were hungry, so we discovered a good restaurant where we ate sandwiches (very tasty!) and pies for dessert. The place's name was Mestre Cuca Gourmet.
To be continued...

Notes

1- employee vs employer - see definition
2- "offered himself to take pictures" -> offered to take pictures

Abraço