Correção de Texto: "Two friends talking about criminals"

I guess who something is wrong in that text. Maybe on the 4th paragraph of the text. (If someone ask, I'm made a conversation for my blog to explain the use of the phrasal verb "to get out of".)

- Hey man, what's up?
- All keeping working well. And you, what's going on?
- The same man. Just you knew (about?) the blow up?
- Yeah, and I knew more things, the first one was about the man who did this. He wanna to steal a store, and he's seen that he can not do. After, he got off the car and threw a bomb.
- Well man, it's a bad thing.

COMO COMBINAR PALAVRAS EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, o professor Denilso de Lima, autor do livro "Combinando Palavras em Inglês", ensina como as collocations (combinações de palavras) podem ajudar você a falar inglês com mais naturalidade. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Locker,

Sem um contexto mais amplo. Minhas sugestões são:

Hey man, what's up?
- All keeping working well. And you, what's going on?
- The same man. Have you heard about the explosion?
- Yeah, and I knew more things, the first one was about the man who did this. He wanted to rob a store, and he's seen that he cannot do that. Then, he got off the car and threw a bomb.
- Well man, it's a bad thing.
Well, thanks a lot.
Off the record: can you explain some things?

The first one was: How "he same man. Just you knew (about?) the blow up?" became "The same man. Have you heard about the explosion?". The second was about the verb want - is wanna or wanted? Where I use wanna? (I've knew its verb is used in informal conversations).

How to steal become to rob and why?

Just this. I just learning, and that is my doubts now. (grammar isn't up to me)
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Locker,

Foram mudanças baseadas nas minhas deduções sobre seu texto:

"Explosion" é um termo melhor para "explosão".
"Have you heard about" é uma expressão mais natural no contexto deduzido por mim.
"Wanted"= queria. "Wanna"= quer.

Sugiro fazer uma busca no canto superior da tela sobre "rob" x "steal"/ "want" x "wanna". Este assunto encontra-se explicado no fórum.