Correção de texto "Um pouco sobre mim"

Olá pessoal , eu gostaria que alguém corrigi-se esse texto que eu fiz para a minha apresentação. Desculpe se for longo. Mas se alguém fizer isso eu irei agradecer muito, pois eu não tenho um conhecimento avançado. Espero que ajudem. :D

Hi every one! My name is Augusto Henrique, i don't like so much this name and therefore I prefer that call me from rick, a thing that nobody does. Well, I'm 16 years old and I'm in 3rd year high school. I always wanted to study in USA (to make a high school) but now that i'm gonna finish the 3rd, it was clear to me that the max. that i can do there it is a College. I live in Várzea Alegre - CE, a little 'twice' town, doesn't have any English course "Good", therefore i can't do any :/. But, I'm going to my hometown Guarujá -SP in 2011 next year. And certainly it will have. I started to like of English, listening international musics, I think that "all" that I've learned, it was to listening musics and learning your translation. I did a test to know my English nivel and showed me like Intermediate, but i don't consider it, because i can't speak and hear so much good.

Before, I have read a grammar that i have found in my home, but i stopped it because I hear in internet people saying that this doesn't help me much, and now I search on internet everything I wanna know, I consider myself an autodidact, because I can learn things fast. I like other languages like Spanish and Japanese, I Know to speak the basic them and I know write almost all the hiraganas ( one of the japanese writing ) i forgot the most, but it soon when I have finished English, i will start on by one, because i think that all at once, would be difficult. I'm still undecided what I'm gonna do in the College, but for now is Architecture, because I like it so much. I think that's good to talk about me, then see you in next. bye
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Você sabe como está o seu nível de inglês? Teste agora GRÁTIS em apenas alguns minutos.

Clique aqui para iniciar o Teste Online!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Gustoteck,

Algumas sugestões de melhoria, que poderão ser complementadas por outros colegas.

Hi everyone! My name is Augusto Henrique. I don't like this name very much so I prefer you to call me Rick; but this is something that nobody does. Well, I'm 16 years old and I'm in the 3rd grade in high school. I've always wanted to study in the USA (to study in a high school) but now that I'm gonna finish the 3rd grade, it is clear to me that the most that I can do there is to go to college. I live in Várzea Alegre - CE, a little 'twice' town, it doesn't have any good English courses, therefore I can't do any :/. But, I'm going to my hometown Guarujá -SP in 2011of next year. And certainly it will have a good English course. I started to like English listening to international songs. I think I learned "all" that I learned by listening to music and doing their translations. I did a test to find out my English level and it showed me that I'm an Intermediate student. But I don't consider it because I can't speak or listen very well.

Before, I used to read a grammar book that I found at home but I stopped because I heard people say on the Internet that this doesn't help me much, and now I search on internet everything I wanna know. I consider myself self-taught because I can learn things fast. I like other languages like Spanish and Japanese. I know the basics and I know how to write almost all the hiraganas ( one of the japanese writing ) I forgot most of them, but as soon as I have finished English, I will start one by one, because I think that all at once, would be difficult. I'm still undecided what I'm gonna do in the college, but for now is Architecture, because I like it so much. I think that's good to talk about me, then see you next. bye
Obrigado Donay, tenho que aprender muito ainda.
Mas do jeito que escrevi algum norte-americano entenderia?

Take care!
Avatar do usuário Donay Mendonça 49115 21 73 1138
Sim, muita coisa seria entendida. Fique tranquilo. Com o tempo, você vai dominar bem. Basta querer.