Correção de texto: uso do Present Perfect

Hello, there!

I'm here because my teacher gave an exercise about Present Perfect, and I answered, but I'm not sure if that it's correct. Anybody help me?

Below my answer:

" Hi, my friend! I've been very busy since last week, but I hope these days I've been peaceful, because my vacation are arriving. I've been looking for a stage, and as you I haven't found anything yet. In the moment, I've been in Fortaleza with my family and we've been awaiting the outcome of discipline to know if I'm on vacation. I've been very anxious lately. And my family all are well.
Glad you met a girl! I wish both of you much happiness.

Send me always news, dude. Take care."

Desde já, obrigado!

APRESENTAÇÃO PESSOAL EM INGLÊS
Nesta aula, a professora Camila Oliveira ensina como você deve se preparar para fazer uma apresentação pessoal profissional em inglês. O conteúdo dessa aula ajudará você a aproveitar melhor as oportunidades no ambiente corporativo. ACESSAR AULA
1 resposta
Donay Mendonça 23 127 1.7k
Sugestões de correção:
"Hi, my friend! I've been very busy since last week, but I'm glad I've been peaceful because my vacation is coming. I've been looking for an internship, and, like you, I haven't found anything yet. At the moment, I am in Fortaleza with my family and we've been waiting for my test results to know if I'll be on vacation. I've been very anxious lately. And all my family are well.
Glad you met a girl! I wish both of you much happiness.
Bons estudos. Compartilhe.