Correção de texto: Vancouver

Hi everyone,

My name is Carla Castro and I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I arrived in Vancouver almost two months ago and, we are in love with this city. I have planned to enjoy this next period by studying and spent quality time with my husband and my five year old daughter.

We usually enjoy the city by going to the beach, Vancouver Public Library and one of the amazing parks around the city. Also, I really enjoy this new Van way of life and all the interesting apps that I described here such as Flipp, Street Food and Yelp. My husband said that I became a student seek for coupons instead of that workaholic women, maybe he is right.

My life motivation now involves the continued pursuit of for knowledge and NABU course is just the perfect match for what I need - a recognized institution like Capilano and a specific course that presents the North American market and its specific features. I truly believe that at the end of the course, I´ll be very well prepared for enthusiastic challenges at a Canadian organization. More than that, with the certainty that I´ll work enthusiastically to be a better student, professional, wife and mother.

I have had the opportunity to work with television and music at amazing companies and I have learned so much about two of my passions and, these activities provided me with a systemic view of this business but now, I want to learn more.

Yet, the word that symbolizes this business essential journey is going to be CHANGE! Because the decision to move from my town and restart my career is a big change and I am looking forward to see the next chapters. So please, don´t forget to remind me that changing is all we need to achieve the new.

At least but not less important, I want to say that I am pleased to meet all my colleagues and our teacher Neil. I am sure that this summer is going to be unforgettable.

Sabe a resposta? Seja um colaborador(a)! Ao responder questões no English Experts você ganha pontos de Reputação. Se você atua na área de idiomas, suas participações na comunidade podem ser uma ótima vitrine para o seu trabalho.

Registre-se agora e faça parte!
Colabore