Correção de texto: Video Editions

Well, I used to edit some vídeos when I was younger, I wondered how they make the special effects into the movies and series, how they do a person levitate, flame, etc, I found out a program called sony vegas and I watched many vídeos where explain how to use, also I discovered other program called After effects, then I learned how to do many special editions, these days I'm not learning much as I learned in the past, but sometimes I edit some vídeos!

AMPLIANDO O VOCABULÁRIO
Isa Mara Lando é uma referência entre os profissionais de tradução. Ela já traduziu mais de 100 livros, entre eles estão obras de autores aclamados, como: George Orwell, Salman Rushdie e Walter Isaacson (a biografia de Einstein). Nesta aula gratuita, Isa dá várias dicas de vocabulário. ACESSAR AULA
3 respostas
Ordenar por: Data
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Well, I used to edit some vídeos when I was younger. I wondered how they make the special effects into the movies and series, how they make a person levitate, flame, things like that [2].
I found out a program called Sony Vegas [3] and I watched many vídeos with the explaining on how to create such effects, I also discovered other program called After Effects, then I learned how to do many special editions.
These days I'm not learning much as I learned in the past, but sometimes I edit some vídeos!

[1] How they make a person levitate, instead of do a person levitate.
[2] "Things like that" or "all that jazz" would do there, just for variety´s sake. So, you don´t need to use "etc" all the time. Using it wouldn´t be wrong, though.

[3] Generally, trademarked names of games, products, names of companies, are capitalized. Hence: Sony Vegas.

Congrats on your piece (of text). In fact, you do express what you want, just work more on your punctuation and some grammar topics (in this text the topic make vs do would do wonders to your writing.).
Other than that, well done, keep going!
Thank you very much Paulo, you're great :D
PPAULO 6 49 1.3k
Thanks, buddy. In fact I have learned a lot with the Experts around. This Forum is so star-studded, that I would learn by osmosis from them, one way or the other.
Ha ha, just force of habit, I take my words back. Before someone or other says I am misleading you, if they find this site. :lol:

http://www.studyright.net/blog/learning-by-osmosis/