Correção de texto: Volunteering

Avatar do usuário Izabella Bruno 625 3 10
Volunteering
I'm an English volunteer monitors. I chose it precisely to unite business with pleasure because I learn a lot when I'm teaching. I started taking lessons twice a week, 4 hours each class. Then I started working and my available time reduced enough, so I started giving classes only once a week, 2 hours. The art of teaching is amazing and I quite liked this responsibility. Anyway, it was a very good experience!

Creio que há muita coisa errada,
Thanks in advance!

Mais Votada Mais Votada

Avatar do usuário Marcos 3345 4 17 71
I haven't seen mistakes, so I'm just making some suggetions, here it is if I was the one who would have written it.

Volunteering
I'm an English volunteer monitor. I chose to do it specially so I could unite both business and pleasure because I usually end up learning a lot when I'm teaching. I started teaching lessons twice a week, 4 hours/class. Then, I started working and my spare time was reduced, so I started giving classes only once a week, 2 hours/class. The art of teaching is an amazing thing and I really enjoyed to have this kind of responsibility. Anyway, it has been a great experience!

Again, it's just suggetions.
See you!
MENSAGEM PATROCINADA Aprenda dicas sobre os tempos verbais em inglês! Baixe agora o seu Guia Grátis de Tempos Verbais em Inglês. Ele contém um ótimo resumo para revisar todos os conceitos.

Clique aqui e saiba como baixar!
Hey Izabella,
I´m a English and math volunteer. I teach in Favela
Theres better thing than teach and learn like volunteer!? I learned a lot with my kids and this is awesome. Each smile and progress.

Volunteering is the best way to teach and learn in the same time. :D
Avatar do usuário Henrique Do Prado 525 3 8
Sugestão, seguindo a maioria das suas palavras e seu raciocínio:

Volunteering
I'm an English volunteer monitors. I chose it precisely to unite mix business with pleasure because I learn a lot when I'm teaching. I started teaching taking classes twice a week, 4 hours each class. Then I started working and my available time got reduced enough in a big way, so I started teaching giving classes only 2 hours a week once a week, 2 hours.The art of teaching is amazing and I quite liked this responsibility. Anyway, it was (ou has being) a very good experience to me!