Correção de texto: waiting for the bus

Andrezzatkm 2 8 111
Hey What's Up?

Heve you ever had to wait more than 1 hour for the bus? yeah, it is a hardest thing than can happen with somebody. Some people have more than two or three option of bus line, but not me, I have only one option of bus to to to school, so sometimes I have to wait so much time for the bus. Thankfully it doesn't happen every day, but sometimes it happen and cause lot of truble, Today I get late for the school and missed part of the class. I usualy get the bus at 7 AM, but today I only could get it at 8:10. What can you do to kill the time when your are waiting so long? That was what I did, I started the playlist in the mobile and keep listening, it helped me to not get so tired. At the return I get the bus at the time I usualy do at 12:30.

Bye,
Thanks for helping me.

TESTE DE VOCABULÁRIO
Faça um teste e descubra como está seus conhecimentos de vocabulário de inglês em 5 minutos! Este teste foi desenvolvido por professores experientes. O resultado sai na hora e com gabarito. INICIAR TESTE
1 resposta
Ancrispa 9 55
Have you ever had to wait more than one hour for a bus? Yeah, it is the hardest thing that can happen with somebody. Some people have more than two or three options for a bus-line, but not me, I have only one option for the bus I get to go to school. So sometimes I have to wait a long time at the bus stop.

Luckily, it doesn't happen every day, but when it happens it causes me a lot of trouble. Today I got late for school and missed part of my class. I usually get the bus at 7 AM, but today I only could get it at 8:10. What can you do to kill the time when you are waiting for so long? I started the playlist on my mobile and kept listening, and it helped me not to get so tired. To get back home, I generally get the bus on time at 12:30.

Congratulations on your text! ;)